ENTER THE APEX
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you can correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
- Energy Bar 832 - 10" L x 6.5" H x 2.25" W
- 12V Power Port
- 2 AquaBus Ports
- Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet Port
- Temperature Probe Port
- I/O Switch Input
- pH Probe Port
- pH/ORP Probe Port
- 4 Variable 0-10V channels for LED Dimming or Tunze Pumps
- Maximum Number of Modules: 240
- 1x Energy Bar 832
- 1x 6 ft Aquabus Cable
- 1x Lab Grade Salinity Probe
- 1x Lab Grade Double Junction pH Probe
- 1x Lab Grade Double Junction ORP Probe
- 1x Temperature Probe
ENERGY BAR 832 – THE ULTIMATE POWER CONTROL HUB
For many the cost of the electricity to run a successful aquarium is a major concern in their household. Even for those where electricity is cheap, we believe most aquarists care a great deal about their energy consumption and its effect on the environment. Ironically, our energy usage could be directly connected to excess greenhouse gasses, the warming of the oceans, and the bleaching of the corals!
However, armed with the right information we believe aquarists will not only be able to make operating and purchase decisions that will save them hundreds of dollars a year, but they will also be able to reduce their carbon footprint.